PLEASE NOTE: THIS EVENT IS CURRENTLY POSTPONED UNTIL SPRING 2024.
FURTHER DETAILS ANNOUNCED SOON.
5 COMPUTER DRIVE SOUTH ALBANY, NY 12205
Companies coming out of the Covid era are facing new challenges in their global supply chains; many are calling it “The Great Reset”. This in-person seminar will frame the issues and challenges and offer solutions and options to reduce landed cost. Foreign Trade Zones are a proven option to mitigate both risk and cost; the seminar will provide a focus on the why‘s and how‘s of FTZ‘s.
• Understanding Post-Pandemic Supply Chain Issues
• Eight Proven Options for Reducing Risk and Spend in Global Supply Chain
• First Sale, Consolidated Freight, Demand Planning, HTS Reviews, Alternative Sourcing & Near Sourcing, Tariff Engineering
• How to Implement, How to Operate
• PLUS: Bonus “Know Your Port” panel discussion showcasing the operations and maritime capabilities of the Port of Albany
The Port of Albany is a deep water year round international port of entry located 124 nautical miles north of the New York harbor. The Port of Albany’s overall economic impact on New York State is more than $813 million.
Managing Director of Blue Tiger International
Our guest speaker is Managing Director of Blue Tiger International based in Long Island. A global trade and compliance expert, Tom has been helping businesses manage their import & export operations for over 35 years, increasingly with the implementation of Foreign Trade Zones.
Frequent speaker and author of twenty books on global trade. Member of the NY District Export Council.